Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year - 2012

Initially, I planned to countdown on my own - maybe in Marina or Clarke Quay. Sam asked me if I wanted to join Keith and Kevin for chill. More is better than both of us right? So, I said, yeah, we can join them. After all, I also not sure where to go either. 

So, we met up to go to Sen Shiong Supermarket to buy some stuff. I bought my favourite pistachio nuts, 1kg for only S$12.95. Quite cheap i think ^_^

Then, the guys bought Vodka and orange juice to mix. We played cards in Vinne's room (I just knew Vinne last night too). She's friendly and although she's a Msian (surprised), she has an accent which made me thought that she's a Sporean initially. Hmm...We played pyramids and that dunno-what-thumbs-up game. Sigh. I don't know why I always lose in card games T___T

Twice I had to bottoms up my cup of Vodka mix. And there are few times that my reactions are quite slow - so I am too easily be victimized. -.-''
Kevin immediately know I was allergic to liquors - my whole body turned red like a hot chilli! >.< 
OMG. And that was super ugly and embarrassing. T__________________T

Initially, I had to bottom up the third cup - because of countdown cheers. But, luckily I don't have to - there's another girl, Ke Wei who can drink well. So, I asked her to drink for me. Anyway, I was already in the almost-knocked-out state. So, if I bottom up the 3rd cup - I don't think I would even able to walk. LOL. 

The next thing I know is - I ended up in my room, but somehow managed to recall back who sent me back. Now I know why it can be quite dangerous to get drunk - because, when you're drunk, your body is super weak, and you can't even stand and walk properly (in which I realized that I ended up sitting on the floor when I was half awake) And when you're in danger, especially girls, I don't think you can even defend yourselves when you're drunk. So, better not to get yourself drunk! I've tried it for ya all (see I'm so good :P), so please don't get yourself drunk especially when you're drinking with only guys - guys are dangerous humans! If you really wanna drink and get drunk, PLEASE drink with at least a GIRL that you can trusted! 

Anyway, I just woke up. So, yeah, HAPPY NEW YEAR~ 

2012 Resolution:

1) Improve my CAP - in hoping  to be able to maintain my scholarship
2) Become prettier and slimmer
3) Study smarter 
4) Earn more money - I really hope to
5) Wondering if I can get a part time intern for fun?
6) Learn to be more sociable
7) Hope that I'll be able to save enough money to enroll myself into a vocal lesson
8) Able to sing better - do more better recordings!
9) Get a bf? - Uhm...maybe put that to be the last list...Cause I still have uhm...8 years to find? LOL
10) Be more observant!

Lastly, my dear Taiping friends, love ya all so much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment