Tuesday, October 25, 2011

You're the Only I Think Of when I listened to it...

Was listening to Bruno Mars' s song. And at the instance, it makes me remind of you. The day when we went out together. I'm happy to go out with you. And I'm always happy to be able to see you. Bet you'd never know that my heart beats when I know the time to meet you become nearer. It's already 4 months since I liked you. And I've never stopped liking you. But you'd never know...

Sometimes, I wished that you'd feel the same for me. But I know you wouldn't. Just simple because we are 2 different people. I refused to look at other guys I know. Cause there's nothing in them that can be compared to you. Do you know ?

It's okay. I hope that you wouldn't know though. Cause what I wanted most is the friendship between us. I'd rather hide what I feels about you than to letting our friendship fades because of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment