Sunday, October 30, 2011

I wanted to sing so badly

I like to sing...but I have no excellent voice.
I like to sing... but I'm afraid to sing in front of people, unless in a group or at least with a person together.

Argh...Tell me, how to be a singer if I'm like that?

I constantly had the urge of singing in mind, even when I'm studying.
And seriously, it's going to drive me crazy unless I go to sing K spontaneously.

This also explains why this crazy girl always do things very spontaneous.

And also, to be honest, I'm not sure why, but I'd prefer singing alone. Hahahaha! I'm Evil hor?

And the thing is, Clementi's PartyWorld so cruel. They didn't allow me enter alone unless I pay 2 people's price. They are more EVIL than me hor?
Really know how to make money sia...:/

Sigh...How how how? I wanted to sing the songs I want, but most Partyworld or KBox that I went doesn't have the songs I wanted. Sob max. Then I thought of singing K using the computer, but my laptop so cacat, only can use school computer, and if I used the school computer and sing in the middle of the night, people would think I'm crazy. :/

Sien max right? Haiz...Tell me what to do sia???? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment