Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Initiating a Step Forward

No matter how funny you might wanna laugh seeing this post, no matter how you'd think of me. Whatever it is, I don't care anymore.

When all of sudden I had the sudden withdrawal from being sociable, I realised that partly the reason is, I hate people here. SERIOUSLY! Everyone at here seems so fake that I'm already getting tired of it. That I started to hate human! I hate every human being here. No, not every, but mostly.

Sigh. And partly because of this, I started to face severe depression. In fact, I guessed it actually accumulated till I realized it last few days. All of sudden, I would burst out crying. All of sudden tears welled my eyes. I miss home. I miss my dog. I miss the old days with my good good friends. At here, there's no single human that are true. This is the fact of Singapore I guessed. Perhaps, I've never met one yet.

IT's hard to adapt. It's hard to adapt. And it's driving me crazy! To this extend!

And I just messaged Miss Deivanai to ask if I really should seek a professional help. But though, thank God I can seek a professional therapist for free. If no, I really think I won't go for all these. And I guessed this problem if left persist, I'll be ended up being in IMH (which I don't hope so)

 I was thinking, what if all of sudden I burst out crying in front of the doctor again? Gosh, this is really embarassing. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment