Saturday, October 29, 2011

People That Wanted To WAtch You Die

In fact, I'm already dying. In a state of going-to-die. But the funniest part is, there are people HERE that wanted to watch you DIE.

They wanted to bring you down. They wanted to watch you die.  Although they knew you're in the state of near-death.

Well, I won't point out who. But I'm really frustrated. We had a project proposal which is due end of Week 12, and a presentation based on the proposal next Friday (4/11). So, we actually met up and make a dateline to every of us to complete it & read one another's work by Friday (28/10) . And next Tuesday(1/11)  we'll be having another CA, and now only she said that the things are different and not linked and so on.

It's okay. But the worst thing is, she insisted that we (me and I) to follow her style of working. In a way, must compromise with what she has done. SEriously, I don't know if she's evil or what ...But...argh...whatever. I just regard this as the people who wanted to watch me fall. Tear me down if you like. I'm not going to let you watch me fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment