Sunday, October 2, 2011

As Long As You're There

All my life,
I've waited for the right moment...
To let you know
I don't wanna let you go...
But now I realized,
There's just no perfect time,
To confess how i feel...
This much i know is real...

So I refused to waste one more second
Without you knowing my heart

Baby cause I don't need anything else but your love
Nothing but you means a thing to me
I'm incomplete,
When you're not there,
Holding me touching me
I swear all of the rest could just disappear
And I wouldn't even care
As long as you're there

Take these words,
Don't let them go unheard...
This is me reaching out,
I hope you can hear me now...

'Cause baby, my heart's at stake
Take it, it's yours to break
I'd rather try and lose
Than keep this love from you

So I refused to waste one more second
Without you knowing my heart

Each day and night that
I've kept this a secret
It killed me, it's time
To share what i feel inside...

No comments:

Post a Comment