Thursday, October 6, 2011

If I Had Valid Reason, would PGP allow me to have a DOG as a pet?

Honestly, I think that dog is the most natural therapy that one can get when it comes to anxiety, stress and depression.

This morning, I dreamed that I was studying, with my doggie lying down beside me. Every single moment, the touch on her body somehow made my stress disappeared. I would occasionally patted on her backside when I'm too stressed or hug her on my lap to study with me. And at that instant, I really wished that I wouldn't wake up. Really. If only I can have her in reality now like having her in my dream, I think having no true friends at here is perfectly fine as long as I have her.

But I had to face the truth. This is SINGAPORE. This is NUS. And it is PGPR. Sighhhh....

But I was thinking, if I really had valid reason that I need a DOG as my company, as my therapy, will the PGPR allow me to bring in pet? :'(

Sighhhh....Or can I smuggle it in? Just thought if can, I really wish to have a dog as a pet here. I really wish to.  Can I have a doggie as my birthday present? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment