Sunday, October 9, 2011

If one day I were to leave this place

I was happy to meet you. All worries begone when you are there. You're like a medicine to me. But I still can't have you.

It's okay. I'm contented. Every time when the time is spent with you, I'd smile.

You asked, after 4.5 years in Singapore, I'd go to other place? Since I'm another 1.5 years in NUS and 3 years bond with Spore >.<...Initially, my plan was, maybe...Maybe I would go to other place.

But if you were to ask me to stay, I would. No matter what. Cause you're the only reason that I would stay behind. No matter all the pains I had to bear being here, no matter all the stress being in this stressful country, I would stay, just because of U.

Anyway, dear God, please take good care of him. Don't let anything happen to him. And please, please cast away the evils from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment