Thursday, October 6, 2011

First Appointment

This morning was my first appointment with my "doctor". At least after talking to her, I felt a lil better. She said that I did had signs of D when I burst out crying in front of her.

She was good. Not bad. I guessed she did her part. And to help myself, I should also start doing my part by being more positive. Which is something quite tough for me as I don't really value myself as others valued themselves.

I should try gaining more confidence and to find something to make me smile again. Recently, I realized that there's nothing that can make me laugh happily again. If compared to last time, I laughed at every single thing, even at the lamest jokes my friend could made. But now, no matter how funny a joke is, I just manage to give a rather weak smile.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment