Sunday, October 16, 2011

not good when it comes to give advices to myself

Stanley messaged me about his emo stuff. Personally, i can feel he's a good guy, just not sure why the girl he likes doesnt like him. Tried to help him patch things up and console him. I guessed i only know how to give advices to people. But when it comes to myself, i couldnt follow my advices.

Like in stanley's case, he said that the girl always didnt reply his messages. And always give him excuses. And during their uni time, he always tutor her. And now they are in different uni, different state... Stanley is an affectionate person like me... And he bought lotsa books for that girl to help her in her studies. Tell me, where on earth you can find a guy like him???!! :(

Sighhh...and the girl, just ignored him like that... I asked him, if he felt as if he's being used or not...and he told me no cause he's doing it in his own will...(like if me, i also sacrificed everything just bcause of him too)

So, i advice him not to think bout the girl first and maybe she has reasons or bla bla bla...

But when problems like this comes to me, i couldnt do what i advices him. Now i had the same feeling like him. Its like i've fed up with this ignored messages. Especially when that person knew that its obvious that you like him. Of course i dont emo like stanley la, just that im not happy with it especially when its on a big day of mine... Suan le ba. I think i'd give up on him le...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment