Tuesday, October 25, 2011

God, I am Depressed.

I tried so hard. I know I've tried. I had days of sleepless nights just to study and eat up those freaking notes. But nothing enters. Perhaps, perhaps it's due to my lack of sleep. Perhaps I didn't even give myself a rest at all. No, Not a single rest. But, I'm afraid I'm having not much time. I'm scared. There's so many to memorise. So many weird cycles and names ... What am I supposed to do?

I know my sister doesn't like the way I'm studying and she thinks it's not right. I wasn't angry. Because...I also know it's a wrong way to study without sleeping. Just that I'm too obssessed. Too scared. I wanted to do a lot better. But in the end, this paper should be easier than the first CA. But, after the professor discussed the answers after the exam, I realized, I'm just only 5 marks better than CA. Serious, I'm really sad about it. One careless mistake, No. It's not even a careless mistake. I changed my answer because I was uncertain, but in the end, if I stayed on my initial answer, I would get 1 less question wrong. :(

Sigh...It's so depressing, don't you see it? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment