Tuesday, October 11, 2011

2nd appointment with Miss D

Im not sure how to judge people. Each time i thought that i can put my trust on them, in the end they will spread things bout me or said things behind my back. They always appear good, but...you wouldnt know till they showed their true colours. Anyway, im currently "supervise" her to see if she can really be trusted or not.

Okay. We went together to check our lsm 2101 result just now. As expected, although my result is quite okay, but.... Im not really satisfied enough. I guess I will put more effort in it too. I was in the coop just now after my counselling, i realised there's lotsa books that cn make me interested more in my biochem. I will invest the flash card( its a must for me. In any case if i cn dl it, then hahaha. Wont buy le...)

And one thing learned from my counsellor : memorise only the headlines and make your own story!! which i think its interesting. I will apply it today. (:


Tomorrow is my protein exam le...wish me luck. And after exam, im gonna treat myself a movie. Maybe. Letsee how. (':
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment