Sunday, October 16, 2011

Movie Alone 1

All the time, I wanted to try watching movie ALONE.
Never did I manage to do that.

But today, I was all of sudden. I walked passed by this cinema. At that instant, I go to the counter and asked what movie is showing today since they don't have a TV (or whatever it is called) showing the list of movie screening today.

Initially, wanted to watch Friends with Benefits. But then, she said it was shown 4.25pm in the evening. And I was there at the time of 8.30pm. Sigh...Then I was thinking hard what to watch. Then, I searched for the movie ratings on IMDB using my phone. Hm...After comparing the rating, I  decided to go for "The Thing". Although initially I thought alien movie could be boring, but then, I was amazed that how it kept me awake throughout the whole movie ler!

Hahaha...Then I think,...I think I screamed the loudest. Muaahhaha! Omg. So paiseh sia. But don't care lar, nobody knows me there right?? :P :P :P

Hahahahaha....Screamed till the whole cinema down. Haha. Actually, I'm not so kua cheong la. Won't scream till the building down la..HAhaa...Just that I like to add metaphors to make things sound more kua cheong nia.
Anyway, I think it's really a worth to watch movie. It's great. And scientifically, I think it's very interesting. Seeing the actress, being so brave and smart. How good if I can have her brain? Haha...So, next time must be observant! Must observe every single things in order to identify if a human is a human or not! Cause alien could not imitate/replicate metals! They can replicate only cells. She was so smart and observant, and as a result, she manage to filter who is human and who is not....In a way, at least you can protect yourself too ma!!:)   SMART sia....

p/s: I realized that nowadays I find it hard to trust people. I don't know how to differentiate who is really true with me and who is not. I mean people from my course la...and some people also la...It's like after you got cheated over and over again, you'd be scared of thinking that that person who treats you good now is really a good person. This is what I thought bout now. I don't dare to trust anything that they said, and even if they are trying to be nice to me, I just somehow, find it hard to accept and trust them again. I don't know. Maybe I've lost trust in some humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment