Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Wrestle in the Train

I was with one of my new colleague, on the way back home. We are in the same train since we're in the same direction. He stayed at Jurong West. I stayed at Clementi. When we entered, there's a heated atmosphere in the train. Initially I was unsure what are the two guys fighting for. It was then later I understood. And the thing is, me and my friend was just in front of the scene. Super mega beside the people involved in the fight.

The thing is, this Indian guy and his wife and his wife, occupied the space of 4 seats; in which the Indian guy, with ONE BUTT, sits on TWO SEATS. So, this Sporean uncle was trying to be nice and tell him nicely that it was rather inconsiderate that they seat in such a way. The Indian guy was rather ignorant and make a fuss about it. So, this Sporean uncle might have taken their photos after his advice is being ignored. So, this Indian guy seemed to be irritated. And scold the Sporean uncle or something.

Then, the Sporean uncle stopped what he's doing and tried to convince the Indian guy that what he is trying to do is to tell him nicely that he must not sit like that so that other people can also sit. HONESTLY, in my opinion, that INDIAN GUY IS REALLY INCONSIDERATE! Not only he thinks as if he's the king or something, he is so rude and ignorant!

Then, all of sudden, both of them somehow took pictures of one another. Then, I guessed the Sporean uncle also took his wife's photo. That was when the REAL FIGHT started. And I totally got the shock of my life. Seriously, my heart almost jumped out and I had to run after it. I took almost half an hour to calm myself down after the fight was resolved by the MRT train officers. I was really shocked when the Indian guy all of sudden jumped off from his seat and punched on the Sporean uncle to the floor. I think everyone in the train was also shocked. I was so scared that he'd accidentally hit me or what that I almost hide my face on my new colleague's chest and after that, I quickly ran behind him and cowardly looked at what happened in front, with him as a shelter. LMAO.

I REALLY SCARED EH !!! I'VE NEVER SEE LIVE SHOW LIKE THIS LER!!! My new colleague said that he had seen that lots of time. Hhmmm...I'm a small town girl, was never exposed to these cruel societies before. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment