Saturday, October 1, 2011

Was Trying to keep myself Awake...:)

Sigh. I guessed today didn't study much neh...Sigh...I think it must because of web surfing too much. But then, when I don't understand the thing I'm studying, of course need to search on Google right? But reading those stuffs did gave me some insights. Though most of the things I read is something quite basic. But nevermind, I guessed I should treat it as a way to uhm...STRENGTHEN MY BASICS?

Hm...2 papers down. But devastating. I thought I can do much better. Yesterday's paper was super not fine! I don't know why I couldn't find the solutions though the questions seems to be easy! :(
I'm not sure if I missed any variables or anything. But sigh...IF ONLY...IF ONLY I HAVE TIME TO CHECK.
And seriously fuck myself! Should have do Question 3 first instead of doing from the freaking Question 1. =(

Arghhh...SERIOUSLY I THINK QUESTION 3 is SOLVABLE! BUT I HAVE NO TIME TO FINISH THE LAST QUESTION!!! NOT EVEN HAVE THE TIME TO READ IT      T____T

Argh. Why my papers always screw me up?!!! =(
GAARRRR! For now, I'm going to do my best to conquer LSM 2201A. I know there are quite many stuffs that I don't understand, But hey, I guessed consultation with Prof Henry not bad. Since Prof Kini would be away for about 1 month. :( :( :(

And whoa. I have our conversations recorded too! First time ever I had my conversation recorded during consultation. :) Hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment