Thursday, October 6, 2011

Not Feeling Well :(

I'm not sure what others would think, I'm having a major exam next week (30% of final), but I'm still blogging here.

Well, I really can't stand of this---> I felt like VOMITING!

What the hell happened? Is my depression came to this extend that even my health deteriorated like this?

I'm trying so hard to forget all my worries. I'm trying so hard to FOCUS, FOCUS, and FOCUS.

But, ....What am I going to do?

I felt so screwed. Even before the exam. Dear God, please bring away my depression and anxiety. PLEASE. I pleaded you.

I really need to focus. I need to concentrate. But this feeling of going-to-vomit sucks max. :'(

I pray. Please. Bring away my fears. Please, bring me calmness and let me be able to focus. PLEASE.

I don't want this illness to go on. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment