Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Realized that I'm Not Comfortable with Humans

This is the very first time. The first time I drifted myself from human beings. And I'm not comfortable whenever I'm with them. Just, any random people. Or even the people here.

People said, when we're unhappy, we must tell it out. But, what if you're not even feel comfortable to tell a single human about what you're feeling - your anger, your sadness, your happiness, and so on...

I understand I need to voice out my feelings to help myself in my process. But, I just...don't feel like they are the right person to talk with. Like with my counsellor, in fact, I didn't tell her all of the things I'm feeling. I don't know what they would think about me. I'm always in constant fear, in fear that if I could trust them to keep whatever I told them.

Is it because I've lost trust in human that made me became like this?

There's a lot of things I hide from people about what I felt - my anger, my opinion, and so on...
I just couldn't find someone that I can talk openly about everything, without the fear that whatever I said would leak out...

Even if I'm feeling stressed or sad, I refused to find someone to talk to, and often, I kept them to myself....

But, I only comfortable to write out my feelings out...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment