Monday, December 5, 2011

Coward

I'm a coward, when it comes to thing called love.

Liked someone for so long, but didn't even dare to tell....

Wondered how some girls got the guts to go up to the guy they liked and tell him that they liked him?

Wished I am as brave as them.

But I have no courage.

I don't tell. I keep to myself. And all I did was let it go, regretted and trying hard to forget about it.

But when you couldn't even forget him, you'll regret again.

Friends said that I should try telling him, so that I won't regret.

I understand that...but the only thing is, I don't have the guts. And ...I think him deserve other girls better than me.

As long as he's happy and found the right one, I'm happy too...

Am I foolish? Perhaps you might think that too...Cause I'm not that kind of girl who knows how to chase after her happiness.

Well, leave it to fate.

2 comments:

  1. you know what, i think you really should just tell the guy that you like him. if you tell, you probably have a chance to be in a relationship with him, but if you nvr tell, the chances is totally zero. think about it. if he rejects you, then you can move on happily. at least you know how he feel bout you. if you keep it in your heart, it's gonna like bother you the whole time. dont let this fear of voicing out prevent you from the chances that may offer you. "You will NEVER FAIL if you try. You will only FAIL if you DIDN'T try."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jun...but he's going to join the navy soon...And we don't get to meet each other much now...Things will be hard for us..And I also don't think that things would work for us...Though he seems to know how I felt for him...

    ReplyDelete