Monday, December 19, 2011

i know this will be a good choice

Schedule tightly packed. 3 labs per week. 4-6 hours per lab. Plus, the time consuming lab reports. Next semester will be most hectic semester compared to previous semesters. It will also mean that I won't be able to have much lifes....no outings and etc.

I know I have to put all focus on my core mods first,and think for my cm2142 especially. Read the module review, then you'll know why I'd freak out. But I decided to be brave and strong. There's no way I can hide from it, but I know that I'll have to do better. No more slacking, and I should Facebook lesser since. I said that I don't want people to know too much bout me. Anyway, I realized Facebook is becoming a lil boring.

Dear journal,
Last semester and next semester will determine my life, therefore, I am afraid. But I should learn to overcome my fears and learn to move on. This is when I thought of considering Introduction to Psychology, in order for me to understand myself better... I do hope that if I were to take it next semester, I really hope that my lecturers and TAs are good teachers.
Wish me all the best tomorrow ':)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment