Wednesday, December 28, 2011

single - not a problem

Sometimes when we are alone, we felt bored and hope that we have someone to rely and accompany us.

Sometimes when we have boyfriend, we felt that our life is restricted and fahn....

Sometimes, we see all our friends are already attached, but yet we are still single, then we felt desperate for love too.

Hahaha. We are really interesting and funny humans, aren't we? I do feel that often too.

But, I really can't see myself being attached to a guy in the future and give my life marrying to him.

I wanted to do many things on my own,or maybe with my besties. I don't want to report everything about me to someone each time I'm going out or tell him what I wanted to do.

So,this is what I planned:

After graduation, I need to work to earn money. Then go travel around the world. In order for these to happen,I must not be in a relationship, so yeah.... anyway, girls can also be independent de ma... who says we need guys to survive?:)

Then, at the age of 30, I must adopt a girl as my child. Cause I don't want to get married and do that weird stuff and give birth.... although I hoped to have my own blood de baby, but I really feared I have no patience in raising the kids up. Really wondered how mothers are so patient? I think I'll be an abusive mum if I really cannot tahan when the baby cried. Lol. So,it's better for me not getting married and give birth...lol...

But, one thing I really wished the most is, me and my besties will be able to go for overseas trip together...:). I'm gonna miss them a lots...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment