Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm a Gleek!

I'm totally heads over heels for Glee!
Oh my God.

http://www.watchgleestreamingnow.com/
Pains and sorrows...Although I felt it most of the time...But well, shook it off...

I just wanna find my talents...Though I always think I don't have one.

I'm so into singing. That I'm craze of going over to KBox and spend my money to sing. But, I just don't have the freaking money.

But, because of my craziness over singing, I bought myself a membership card yesterday. Oh well, it was out of random. Most people who are close to me ( i mean those at spore) knows I'm random. And I'm really R-A-N-D-O-M. Well, spelled it out for ya!

I really want to hit the KBox and sing away all my angers and sorrows. Though I know my voice kinda sucks. But I know that I'll need to be trained to be a good singer!

Sometimes, when I don't get to hit the KBox, I just felt like getting my own space and sing as loud and natural as I like. Well, this was also why at times I sang in the bathroom, but who cares? I don't care if people will come and scream at me and says my singing sucks. At least, I know I'm not sucks to the max, am I?

Okay, talking bout confidence, I can tell you that I have NONE!

But..Sometimes, I really wanted to shine, to be known!

Who wants to be someone that is not known, not cared about? Right? You got what I mean? You just wanted to be discovered at times.

I was thinking...IF, should I perform for sister's wedding?? I really wanted to sing. But my problem is, I'm shy in front of people! =(

And oh yeah, about that lump, sorry that I didn't have the time to go to the doc yet...But I think it should be okay? Sigh...I don't know. I'm going back tomorrow morning. I don't want any bad news or scary news hit me at this hour. I think I'd tell mum when I got back and see if it subsided by then, so that I can save the money from see-ing the doctor.

3 comments:

  1. i'm into glee too now. since i'm not doing anything! hahaha. awesome.. though it's a little hard to catch what are they trying to say.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha!!! I just started with Season 1...How bout you?? =)

    ReplyDelete