Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Vocal training

Was thinking of getting myself a vocal training long ago...
But it's hell ex! And I can't really afford that...T__________T

When I thought it was a dream come true as I came across a 4x60 minutes vocal training on Groupon promotion at the price of only S$58, I realized that it would be hard. Next semester, will be the hardest semester in my life. Well, 3 labs every week...Do you think it's easy? When most labs takes at least 4 hours. And some even takes up to 6 hours. And lab reports are killers. Because they are hell consuming. Oh gosh. Not to talk bout labs, but studies? They all said that CM 2142 is a killer. And after reading those scary reviews on Module Review, I freaked out. People said that the lecturers sometimes purposely/unintentionally give you wrong infos in the lectures. And it's not that it seems that it's done unintentionally, but it seems that it was done with intention. And well, I might not know, some said that the lecturers don't know things that they're delivering. And how do you seek clarification when you have no one to clarify things for you?

I really want to go for the vocal training. But my schedule is so tight, it'll be hard for me =(

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/singapore/-38-for-4-group-strum-singing-vocal-or-guitar-lessons--complimentary--100-course-voucher-at-tino-live-music--worth--220/715921687

No comments:

Post a Comment