Sunday, December 25, 2011

christmas eve celebration

Seriously, Christmas is nothing without.doing crazy stuffs with my siao cha bo gang. We laughed till we are rolling on the floor besides rolling in the deep. Lol. Initially my lower jaw still felt pain before I met up with them, but I guessed numbness due to too much laughters made the pain reduced. Lol. And when we reached ktm to fetch txin, I can't imagine this is the craziest and yet most memorable moment in our life doing crazy things. We,with our sign boards txin's name on it, waited at the ktm. As soon as the train reached, we immediately raised our signboards in the air.( initially we wanted to make it like a scene at the airports where you'll see those taxi drivers putting up their passenger's name on a piece of paper, but we ended up like some fans waiting for their idol instead. Lol)
This is really the greatest moment of my life.
In fact, I don't think if I could find anyone willing to do such crazy things like them. That's why they're my besties< 3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment