Saturday, December 10, 2011

Worried, worried, worried

Can I have an anti-depressant pills?

Can I have an anti-anxiety pills to make me able to sleep better?

I know I've been worrying too much...

I'm left with 10 days...

10 days to D-day...

I'm seriously worried...

And stressed...

Wanted to ask dad for the hostel fees, but don't know how...
We never talk much. But sometimes, he does care, a lil? Like asking me if I wanted durians and what I want to eat and stuff...

But I'm really afraid that I'll hurt him with my results again.

I'm really worried. Will I be able to pull my CAP by at least 0.5? I'm really really worried. That I'm thinking of it most of the time. Almost all of the time, when I'm left alone. I'm really scared...Really really scared.

Sometimes, I really wanted to talk to someone to bring away my thoughts. But I'm afraid, people would think I'm worried too much. How to not worry when all the stress was put on you and when you only have a year to pull your CAP? Even if you tried so hard, but you still find the papers difficult? How can I not worry about the bell curve?

Please, calm me down.

2 comments:

  1. 0.5 is like one grade higher right? Difficult for me, but may be possible with u. Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh...Yeah, my CAP damn cui. It's hard, because my scholarship provider give me a 2nd chance and a year to pull my CAP. I damn scared...=(

    ReplyDelete