Friday, December 30, 2011

unhappiness strikes again

The hour before leaving,I hugged my baby tight, telling her to behave well and listen to mummy so that she won't bring too much trouble to mummy... I love her the most and I really treated her like my own baby even though she's just a puppy. She's forever a puppy to me even if she's already 5years with us.

I put her on my lap,and for the last time before I left,I checked through her furs for fleas. Heartbroken when I saw some fleas are sucking up before blood, immediately killed them after puling them out from her fur tenderly. My baby is like me, feared of pain...lol.

She's naughty but still always the best in my eyes. The moment I sat on the bus, I started feeling Moody and unhappy. It's like my heart felt so empty. Very very empty.. I browsed back our gathering pictures, our crazy acts, thought back our funny yet dirty talk and jokes, our teases,somehow made me smiled and cried....I really misses you girls a lot:(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment