Tuesday, December 27, 2011

the only reason for my laughter

I really wished that we can still linger around longer... we talked, we laughed,.... this is the only thing I'd miss because there's no one at there ( spore) that you can talk and laugh and just be who you are. They laughed with you. But people over there, seems like none of them can replace these crazy besties. We are siao cha bos. And we like to do crazy things, no matter how embarrassing it could be. We are young and daring,I would say. Tee xin and Jennifer are leaving tomorrow... sighhh... last few days I can smile with my mouth opened widely. But, now gonna emo again. Life returned to emo life. It's because being with them is the reason for my laughter. Where you just don't have to worry about anything... especially when there's mizen around too... she's also one siao cha bo:)

Really gonna miss them. Sigh. Damn emo now:(
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment