Thursday, December 22, 2011

I Love Crime-Thriller based Hong Kong dramas

My first love was Forensic Heroes. In fact, I love the Forensic Heroes 1 the most as well as Forensic Heroes 3. I never wish they would end. Forensic Heroes 2 was a little disappointing, perhaps maybe because of that pathology guy's wife dead. And maybe because everything changed, so I find it hard to accept. But although in Forensic Heroes 3, all casts were changed. I find myself surprising for able to accept the new casts and I think they really acted damn well and done a very super great job! I have no complaints for that because I learnt a lot from the 3rd season.

Hence, I always believe that watching that kind of movie is surprisingly motivating. I was damn motivated last time when I was sitting for my STPM and it was the first season of Forensic Heroes. I watched and always wanted to be like them. You know, like a professional body like them. It's cool to investigate scary crime scenes and hmmm...but Forensic Heroes 3 changed me. In Forensic Heroes 3, Dr Chung was so amazing and it made me wanted to be like her. That's when I download "Spot the Difference" game to make myself able to spot a very very minor difference. If you watched it, you'll know that Dr Chung is a very observant person. So, if you can spot even very minor differences that others couldn't, taa-da, you'll know who to suspect. LOL.

That's why I'm learning real hard to be an observant person. Not that I wanted to be a detective or what, but since young, I always love watching crime-based film. I find it exciting and keeps my adrenaline high. Perhaps I shall give Forensic Science a consideration, but I guessed if can, I wouldn't want to take the module but instead, self study. Isn't it more exciting?

Well, here's a list of crime based HK dramas that I hope to watch:

Ghetto Justice
A Great Way To Care (仁心解碼)
The Other Truth (真相)

But from Wiki, The Other Truth seems to be my cup of tea more. Well, maybe I would watch it after finishing uhmm....Mysteries of Love =)

No comments:

Post a Comment