Saturday, December 17, 2011

Have You Ever Liked a Married Man?

I went for Aunt Raggy's wedding dinner just now.

To be frank, this is the first time ever I had tasted the real shark fin, real abalone, and real bird nest. Aunt Raggy was very very rich and she married a guy from Spore and from his look, I can see that he's a rich old man. Really. Aunt Raggy was already about 50+...I guessed she's in her early 50s I guessed. And she just got married at this age...Hmmmm....Though she's already 50+, she looked like she's only 40+ and she's really pretty...

I tasted shark fin for the very first time. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't eat it...=(
Felt bad after eating it...:( :( :(

And then, I saw J's husband...I liked her husband the first time I saw him. Okay, that was a crush, i supposed. Okay, I guessed it's already the second time I'm having crush over married guys. When I was 16-17, I liked Strawberry. And that time, I was like head-over-heels on him. Cause he's my teacher. I named him Strawberry because of our memories in CH. I still remember how I was so crazy about him that I will go to the teacher's room every day after school just to see him and talk to him...I was so crazy that there are times that I will run over to the balcony just to wish him Goodnight when we're in CH...So crazy that I'm so happy that I was the only girl who got to walk with him alone at the market in CH...And he bought me ice cream...He was really a good father and a good teacher, as well as a good husband...He's always the best in my eyes, from last time...till now.

Then, I saw H for the first time at J's wedding...then i liked him. Okay. call me crazy but it seems that now, I found guys who are older than me, more charming...As you know, woman will look for 5Cs in a guy...My 5Cs doesn't mean Condominium, Credit Cards, Car and etc but it's Caring, Charming, Confident, Cheerful and Creative. <3 <3 <3 However, I would like to add another C and an S to it, which stands for Charismatic and Sincere. These are the only thing I would look for in a guy...

That's what I'll look for in my man =)

Anyway, it's 3 days left. I'm worried...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment