Monday, December 12, 2011

Tell me what's inside of me?

Sometimes, I just wanna sing. As if, there's no one in the house.

Thought that I could at least have some space when I'm home, but... there's just some fear in me.

I know, I still worried bout D-Day. I'm so worried that each time I almost got a heart-attack, and my heart felt like it's going to jump out any seconds.

Time flies. Time passed. Too quickly that I couldn't catch up with its pace.

Dear time, do you know that my heart is weak and I can't run at your pace? =(

At the same time, I found a new interest. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps it wasn't a new interest. I liked singing since young. But just my voice need to be improved. I can't sing a high tone nor a very low tone. You know, I really hope I can sing like Charice or Lea Michelle...They are so good!

At least, Rachel in Glee knows her ambition and she will fight for what she wanted to be. As for me? I don't even know my directions. I'm like a lost soul...Didn't even know what I wanted to do after graduation. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment