Saturday, November 26, 2011

All of Sudden Thinking....

What I was thinking?

Hahaha. Perhaps, my mind is not in the right state.

I was thinking, perhaps it's out of curiosity, how it's like to be a 3-days lesbian?

Lol, told you! My mind seems like going haywired le. Like that also I can think dao...

But, I really don't know...

All of sudden, I'm sick of guys...

I just realized that it'd be hard to find a guy that I'll like...

Which matches my requirement...

Actually, my "yao qiu" also not so high la...[ Even my Sporean girl-friends said so...=(  ]

But, I can't find any guy that matches the type I like yet...Even if there is, most of them already attached la...

Then, this was when I started to think, since it's not something I've tried, and it also seems to be common here at Spore, why not try a 3-days relationship with a girl? LOL.

Why 3 days? Hmmm...Cause I just wanna try out and see how is it like??

LOL. Okay, I'm crazy. Ignore me please =(

By the way, I'll have to check out this after exams!

http://forums.cozycot.com/cosmetics/5818-eyelash-extension-105.html

Felt like going for an eyelash extension, but scared sia...RAWR!

No comments:

Post a Comment