Monday, November 14, 2011

New Hairstyle, New Life

After years of having that innocent look, I felt that I need a change!
From innocent to a lil wild, perhaps?
Haahaha...So that people wouldn't bully by the innocent face I had! =(

So, I went to Snips Avenue on Friday (to cut my hair) and Saturday (to dye my hair)...

Okay, Now, I know you all might think, why do it on 2 separate days and not one day (so that I don't have to waste time)...

Well, on Friday, I went there with a friend. In fact, she's the studious type and she's not someone really close to me. So, I don't wanna waste her time any longer 'cause she only cut her hair. Therefore, I have to cut my hair and dye only the next day. =(
In fact, she also have a class later. Therefore, this is why I have to go on separate days.

On Friday, this professional hairstylist was the one who cut my hair! Hehehe. Although he's a bit "cool cool" type, but he's actually QUITE good looking lar...

But on Saturday, another hairstylist dye-ed my hair for me. In fact, he's the MOST GOOD-LOOKING hairstylist working there...REALLY!!! He's really cute too! =)

OMG. And I just realized one thing that made him remembered me is, I laughed when I saw him eating his rice at the counter on Friday (when I cut my hair).....Aiya, I laughed because when he looked at me, I thought he still remember me. (In fact, I recognized the wrong person la. I thought he was my first hairstylist who cut my hair a few months back when I first visited that saloon)

LOL. Then, when he dye-ed my hair on Saturday, he said he still remember me, AS THE PERSON WHO LAUGHED AT HIM WHEN HE WAS HAVING HIS LUNCH  ....     : x

Anyway, The guy who cut my hair is called Jun Ling. And the cute guy who dyed my hair is Winson Tay.
Check them on FB. They're really quite good looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment