Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pretending is not easy to sing!

It's not easy to sing Pretending although you don't need that really high pitched voice to sing that.

I don't know why I keep getting breathless when it comes to the chorus. >.< Arghhhhh...I made a recording of me singing My All by Mariah Carey...Hahaha! But no time to do the video yet! Nowadays chiong lab reports and projects. CAs are approaching but I studied a lil, still felt myself never studied much. I really hope to get A for it! 'Cause my lab reports (which is done in groups [luckily]) get quite high marks...And my first CA, though I'm not really done very well (which I could have done better since I get most MCQ parts correct (seriously, if you had read my previous post about this LSM 2201A MCQ test, I can tell you that this is the hardest and trickiest MCQ question) 'cause one question may contain multiple answers (means you can circle A,B,C,D and E as well) . The only part that made me unsatisfied is the last question, which is a short essay question. Sigh. I don't know why Prof Mok gave me only 0.5 (full mark is 1) for 3 of the question. Sigh....:(((((( Although Prof Mark said that my 12.58 is quite high, I'm still NOT SATISFIED, unless I know the bell curve. But even if I know the bell curve, I still don't feel that I am satisfied with my marks. =( Hmmm...Hence, I really really aim to get A for this subject! It's like it's the only module that I can rely on to get my first A? Hmmm...Sounds so noob right? Seeing others getting A so easily, and I still haven't get my A here yet. *cries* Anyway, after exam, I wanna do more more more recording!! hahahah~ I guessed this is my holiday plans ba. And also I hope my Bangkok trip will be alright la. I paid so much d ler...Why flood!!!!! =( Even made mum worried me after knowing I'm going Bangkok in December. OMG. And I really don't know what to do. When will it dry up? Will all the renovations be completed by the time I'm going there? So much worries le huh? Roar!~~~~ I just scared if dad know, I'll die instantly. Cause ...I don't know. Dad seems like not letting me go anywhere since young. That's why I know nothing much about this cruel world until I came to Spore. And when I have to learn to live independently here. People here are really scary, selfish and so on. But, of course, there are a few that are really good. Which means, out of a 1 million population, the chances of you meeting a true person is only 0.000001%. And I'm glad I've met one, but sigh..I don't know why only in sem 3 only I met him...Hmmm... Oh yeah, Jerald is also okay de...He also always motivate me. But just that I don't know why that I won't really tell him about my problem nia. And I still remember the first day we met (he's my colleague), he introduced me as his gf to a random aunty on the table. LOL. Samuel also did that before. That kiddo. But I not sure why, but I'm kinda happy? Uhm...nolar..Not really. Just flattered? Hmmmm...Feelings are inexplicable. Anyway, gonna get back to my lab report soon so that I can finish it asap and start on my presentation slides and my project proposal and STUDY~!~~~~

LSM 2201A. I CHOOSE YOU! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment