Saturday, November 19, 2011

Stressed =(

I'm left with 4 days to my first final paper. Oh gosh. This is crazy. I'm going crazy too. =(
I'm too stressed now. Seriously. Days and nights of mugging like crazy. Sometimes even forgotten my lunch/dinner. Now I guessed I'm having gastric pain? There's this inexplicable pain at somewhere around my upper abdomen area...This is bad =(


I really need to keep myself calm and tell myself that I can do it!


And also must tell myself to "JIA YOU!"


This pig is cute, right? Hahaha...Yup, must jia you like the pig. P.U.S.H !!! =)



Yeah, who doesn't know that studying = boring? Sighh...But, this is the fact of life. If you don't study, you have no knowledge, and people will say that you're stupid if you don't know simple things of life which can be found in basic education.

But in university, everyone's is on the race. If you didn't study, people will look down on you. If you mug hard, perhaps it would bear a fruit one day soon. But sometimes, people in the university are just too hard to understand. Perhaps, you'll never understand them. Just that one thing you'll know is, they only care for themselves. Though 0.0001% of them are really kind and good.



Tomorrow will be one of my friend's first paper. Let's pray for her. =)
Pray that her paper is like a peanut for her and she'd be able to do well =)

                                           


                                              

To my friends and I, let's JIA YOU !!

As for myself, I really need to pull my CAP. It's quite frustrating to see my current CAP =(
I really need to pull hard from trash list to dean list? C'mmon, who doesn't want to be in the Dean List?  

                                                 

Although I wanted dean list, but, with my current CAP, how to reach there? I'm already satisfied if I can maintain my scholarship. =(

                                       

See? Even baby reads. Tsk tsk tsk...
So, come on, Sherlyn!
You must do it.




You see, even this movie pin point on the importance of studying. You said you wanna be like the girl in the movie, don't you? =(
So, must jia you!!! Must be like her. Study like her.
Next sem onwards, must use cue cards to study!

                                                         

                                     Flash Card Rings

So, if I study harder and smarter, I'll be able to ...

                                           

Or else, I'll be doomed and ended up...
           
                                       
Wondering which is which...
Unsure of what is what...

Lastly, a wish to myself. And also my good friends who are having their exams...

                                        

Okay. Enough of blogging. I better get back to my studies! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment