Friday, November 18, 2011

Stop Kissing in front of Me (when I'm studying)

The moment when you tried so hard to concentrate to memorise the metabolic pathways (which is really a lot), and you thought that you grabbed a good seat (after your friend told you about a secret place in UTown), and you "happily" concentrating on your readings for the first hour...

And when the next hour, a couple seats just right beside you, and doing weird stuffs...

YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE DOOMED!

Simply because it was damn hard to concentrate...I mean, do you have to kiss till I can hear the kissing sound!!??

I, should have brought my earphones with me.

But anyway, I find it too hard to bear, so I left that place.

I'm lucky, because I managed to grab a place to sit now! =)

p/s: The more secretive a place is, the higher the tendency people do weird things. I understand, I am still unable to adapt to PDA. But, when you're in such a country with open-minded people, it's just kinda...hm...I'll leave this to your imagination. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment