Thursday, November 24, 2011

2 Movies Review

Oh gosh. I came across Autumn Concerto movie in You tube. Well, I have yet to watch it,it's such as shame right...Seems like everyone's already watched it...=(

Yeap, so, I'm gonna add Autumn Concerto to my drama list for the holidays as well! Hmm...Wondering if I can manage to finish watching it or not...Hmmmph! >.<

And oh yeah, I've just watched 2 movies this midnight...

1) Marriage with a Fool...



I laughed and cried when watched this movie. Indeed, I cried more. And at the ending, I cried even like a pig...OMG. But luckily, no one's there already. Hahaha! But I have to quickly washed my face after that, though my eyes are still red because I cried.
But ...I just don't understand the ending...Hmmmph >.<


2) Marriage with a Liar...



But of course, there are some scenes that are a bit...uhm...(i'll leave that for you to see!)




But hey, I think it's really a good movie...Sometimes, it's really scary about love and marriages. Marriage is like a life-time decision. We must think twice,thrice and so on before committing ourselves to marriage. It's not really something simple as I've always thought, I realized. Haaaiiizzz...Life is too complicated, isn't it?

But sometimes, guys really easily tempted by seduction? Even though they said they really love the girl? Hmmm...Why some girls are so bad...? Even they know that the guy is already married (like the one in the case of movie #1), they still keep texting weird and suspicious messages to the guy...>.<
Haizzzz....Is guy too complicated? Or girls? Or is it both?

I would rather say it's both. Humans are too complicated. Feelings, bodies, emotions,....Even their boy functions and pathways are SO DAMN COMPLICATED! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment