Friday, November 11, 2011

Relationships :X

It's funny how I keep telling myself I'm happy being who I am today. I am happy for being single. I am happy that I'm free for any restrained activities due to relationships (in fact, because of my past relationship, I don't get really get to to hang out with my besties much. )

Anyway, dad also caged me like a small bird, I have less freedom either. Hmmmmm....


Then, the funniest part when you saw a couple in front of you, being so intimate and close, in night likes this, you also crave for some love.


You just wanted to be loved. To be cared.

Okay lar. I don't wanna write as if I'm sounded so despo for love, in fact, I really love my freedom life. I love my life being able to do whatever I want - hang out with my besties, flirt at times (it's very minimal), hang out with whoever I wanted, and so on...Life is so carefree, without boyfriends. Isn't it something I wanted after my bad experiences in relationships?


But why at some times, I really hope to have someone that I can love, someone I can hug to sleep each night, someone that would care for me,...and most important thing is, SOMEONE WHO WANTS ME NOT FOR SEX!


Sorry to say, I can't, and I find it hard to give in to their weird activity. I still find all things like that weird. Of course, it's perfectly normal if it was others performing that act, but not me. And it's so SCARY and PAINFUL. I'm not so into it. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment