Wednesday, November 9, 2011

LSM 2201A: Can I Not Divorce You?

I've just finished my LSM 2201A final paper.

Practically, if I did studied all the past year questions, I'll be able to guarantee myself an A+. Why? All the questions are exactly the same! Initially, I was quite reluctant to believe that it would be the same because people keep saying that Prof Kini would set very tough and difficult questions.

So, although I'm not really that free, although I still think that I need to re-revise my notes, I googled Prof. Kini to see which semester he had taught before in the past few years. Indeed, it's a lil tough to search, I just manage to search that he taught before in 2008, 2010 and this semester.

And another thing is, he's into SNAKE VENOM thingy! LOL! So, I was thinking maybe he would set the questions related on purification of snakes venom?

Surprisingly. when I sat for the paper, to my surprise, and also to my delight, the questions are 100% the same! SAME AS PAST YEAR'S PAPER!

I was quite lucky, because I thought that I can land myself by 100% sure to get 10 marks for my Section B and C (which is 5 marks each for each section). BUT, I WAS LATER FOUND OUT, DUE TO MY SILLY MISTAKE, I COULD HAVE LOST MY PRECIOUS MARKS!

There was one question in Section C, the actual answer should be "Ligand leakage", and instead of that, I put "Affinity leakage". How stupid I am to make such mistakes! =( 
Now I'm not happy because of this little mistake which could have shifted my marks =(
I know, I know it's something leakage, but I can't think of what leakage is that at that time...
Sigh...

And I'm not sure about my Essay part ler. Although I think I did quite fine, but I really unsure what Prof Kini actually wants. Sigh.

And also hor, I wanna tell about my 6th instinct. I think next time I should have study according to my 6th instinct? Cause I was thinking that, only Dynamic Light Scattering will come out for the exam (which is in Lecture 5)... And IT REALLY COMES OUT!

However, I wasted a lot of time reading that...Sigh...Cause nothing from there comes out except the DLS...>.<

Anyway, one paper down. I'm left with ONE PROJECT, TWO FINALS!

JIA YOU SHER LYN!

p/s: Dear LSM 2201A, although I can officially divorce you today, but I still think that you're my one and only favorite...REally! I learnt alot from this module. And I guessed it's the only module so far that I've read once, and can still retain in my brain till now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment