Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Working with my Manager

Biscuit came over to help us today. Haha. Biscuit (bing gan) was the name which I accidentally gave to him. Haha. And it's so funny. All Nelson's fault la...Made it so kua cheong >.<  Haha...Initially, I was the one who picked up the phone...And the person who spoke on the phone is super soft that I can't really hear clearly what he's looking for...So, I passed to Nelson and said  "Wo bu zhe dao ta yao shen me bing gan. "(I don't know what biscuit he's looking for). Nelson listened to the phone and answered for me and passed it to me back and said that he was looking for Christiana (my boss), not what biscuits...Then I kept laughing non-stop at there...Lol...The phone really got problem ler...Hahaha....It's too soft d...Not me complained about it only k, Auntie and Amy also got said that the phone got some problem de...hAhaha!

Anyway, Nelson kept making fun of me because I accidentally called Zhi Ping (my upper manager) "bing gan"...Then, he said next time if I picked up the phone again, I'd say "I don't know that person wants what waffle." See? He so bad and mean right? Hahaha...But it's alright. I'm happy that we've finally got along le...If not, initially we're just colleagues only. Now we're friends le. We talked, we laughed and he even made me coffees at times. So good right? :) Haha...It's rare to find me complimenting him right? But wakao! He's damn funny at times.

And Zhi Ping also quite funny lo...Especially the way he laughed today on the phone. haha. Oh yeah, Anne told me that Nelson called Zhi Ping as "mini oreo". LOL. Why so damn funny sia? Our working place is fun. Despite the boredness at times. But most of the time, I'm feeling like I'm at home working at there. Amy treated me good as well. She's like a sister to me lo. And so is Anne (my boss). Aunty Carolyn is like our mum. She always take good care of us and she's always wants the best for us and also the customers. :) And Nelson? He's like our brother at there lo...Haha...A good brother la...Lol. See? I'm so good to compliment him xDxD

p/s: Sigh, nowadays I kept feeling as if I'm going to faint. It's been almost a year I'm feeling like that often. I'm not sure if it's migraine or what...There are times that I really felt like fainting but I'm trying hard to resist. Oh, I really have never fainted before. I wonder what it's like to faint all of sudden...Haha! Crazy thoughts right? Yay! Yes I am! And I do have split personality! But I'm not the psycho type de la...No worries. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment