Monday, July 11, 2011

Despite all these Sufferings...

First, having wrong feelings that is just a temporary with a guy that seems to turn a lil cold towards me now...
Second, scholarship being terminated...
Thirdly, dad doesn't want to listen to my phone calls...
Fourthly, mum being scolded for trying to speak up for me...

Despite having to deal with it, I think I'm having a shaky relationship with her...
I really not sure if I've ever did something wrong that made her turn cold towards me...
That now even when I'm only with her, I really hope time pass as soon as possible...
Cause it's hard for me to face her when the way she treated me all of sudden like that...

She used to be quite good to me...
But now, I really don't know what went wrong between us...
That caused her to turn cold towards me...
Now, she didn't even laughed or joke with me...
Not even talking to me, unless when it's about work...

I already had enough of things to worry. Dad, friends...and now, why is it that you also caused me to worry? What happened between us that made you became cold towards me? I don't even dare to ask you or even talked to you...Why even you want to cause me to suffer? I've already had enough, but the way you treated me like that, I really find it hard when we meet each other at work again...

Can time heals our relationship again? If I ever did any mistake that irritated you, I'm really sorry. I know I'm not good enough. I'm sorry for being a slow learner. But I really hope that one day soon we will be good again...I really do...

No comments:

Post a Comment