Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Mini-Oreo Guy at Work

Haha...Cute right this nickname?? It was Nelson who gave this nickname to our upper manager after the incident that I accidentally called him "bing gan" over the phone. Sigh. Thinking back of the days, I really don't know why I could heard it as "bing gan"... LOL~  Am I too hungry at that time? Haha!

But right...today we are working together. He was kind lo...He talked to me and chatted and we laughed. Sorry about my laughing personality and also please forgive my low laughing points...I guessed I have too many laughing points and all of them are too low...:P  He told me that his customer service is very good, and I just laughed lo...Then he said "It's real de. Why are you laughing again?" LMAO. Seriously, I also don't know why I laughed. I think it's because I find it quite cute. LMAO again.

Then he told me quite sien 'cause no pretty girls for him to see. I told him he'll see a lot of them later. Lol. I thought he has a girlfriend? Hmmm...And I just got to know that he's the same age as Christiana and Amy. He kept telling me his birthday haven't come and so, he's still 29. Next month only he'd be turning 30. Hmmm...quite old d hor? Sigh...I don't wanna reach that age ler...Time passed real fast right? Last few years back, I'm just 13...Like other girls, I always hope that I can have a boyfriend that time. Friends influence ok? And, haha! Of course I'm single till I was 18. Very sat pai right? While most friends are flirting or having relationships that time, I'm the only one staying single. Oh yeah, and I'm single now also.

Sometimes it's damn tired to be single. 'Cause there will be times when you wanna someone to care for you...To go out together...To do things together...To listen to your problems...To cry on when you're sad...To rely on...But but but...all these are only in my beautiful dreams. Never did it happen to me. When you thought that you are almost getting those dreams, poof! You have to wake up at the same time. Reality hurts right?  And with a blink of eyes again, I'm already 21 now. WTF. I really don't know how time passed so fast lo...Sigh...Then again after a few years later, I'll be....dots. I don't know. Let it be blank. I don't dare to think about the future yet. It's not for me to think about it right now. I don't plan for my futures since everything I planned always never goes the way I wanted. Sigh...That's why my life is such a misery, right?

But I'm really trying hard, trying real hard to be a tough girl. Sometimes, i think it's just not me when I'm trying to be someone else. But, it's a life challenge to be a tough person when you're not. And it took a long time to mould that character, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment