Friday, July 8, 2011

I Need to Add More Oil

Honestly, the job as a roadshow promoter is not really an easy job. It's tough, challenging, can be fun but can be irritating at times..But in the end, it is ultimately rewarding.

Today I rushed over to Tampines to work after my work in UCC. It's really rushing as going to Tampines from NUS took about an hour (without considering about the waiting time for the bus yet). My work in UCC ends at 1.30pm. But I went out quite late, about 1.45pm.

And besides that right, my job as a roadshow promoter highly requires me to make-up, which is something I'm really not keen to before since I'm the lazy type...As in, I'm fine with putting up make ups, but I really hate to remove it..Sigh..I'm lazy actually...But after being nagged by my boss, I've to make up everyday. And now, I'm obsessed with eyeshadows and eye liners...Lol! I wanted to buy BB cream, foundation and compact powder...But then, I need to finish using that lousy liquid foundation and the compact powder before I buy new ones...Hehe...I'm still quite good right? For knowing how to think. LOL!

I bought 2 eyeliners and a makeup-remover from Etude House. I hope to buy some gold eyeshadows there because I love the glitters of the eyeshadows in Etude House. But last 2 days ago, I've bought Fasio brand gold+brown eyeshadows. So, I'll have to make sure myself finish using it first before I buy any new ones. Before the brown set of eyeshadows, I've actually had the smoky eyes set of eyeshadows. I bought the gold ones just because I felt like trying out new colours...but Fasio's gold set isn't really good enough. zZz...But but but...I love Fasio's white glitter. I think from the set of colours, I love the glitter the most! Haha!

Anyway, after all, I really need to add more oil in selling those vouchers..If not, I'm not sure if I'll be able to survive or not....>.<

p/s: I realized I've lesser feeling for that guy d...It's an achievement. But nevertheless, I'm still happy to meet him. If not because of him, my life would be so empty and I've never felt loved (at least once although it was just a friend's love) ..He's a good guy, he deserves someone better...Anyway, he's already in a relationship. So, it'll be good for him and for me. He can be happy with his girlfriend...while on the other hand, me, enjoying the life being single. So what if I'll have to be single? I may be jealous of others but it's okay. Jealousy is just temporary only. It's not a big deal right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment