Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm Glad to Know Him...

Honestly, there's a guy that I had some sort of special feeling. I'm happy being with him. But, he's just a kid. He's only 20. And he likes to flirt. He treats everyone equally good. I remembered the first day when we knew each other. It was in Expo. He's from New York skin solution, and I'm from Yun Nam. Anyway, New York, London and Yun Nam are under the same company. At Expo, NY's booth is just right in front of us. And I got to know him from there. Initially, he kept telling me that I'm cute. And there was once we went out together to sing K with others, I asked him for the direction to the toilet and he accompanied me out. And this kid told the people working in the Partyworld KTV that I'm his girlfriend. That time I still haven't have any feelings for him despite he kept telling me that he loves me. Well, like I said, he's a flirt. So, I've never take any of his words for real. But I don't know why I would fall in this trap after we went clubbing together. I guessed what attracted me is his kindness. He gave me the type of love story that I've always dreamt off. If you've read my blog post before, I guessed you do know that there was once I cried and he wiped away my tears. Shit! Now I'm blaming myself for crying in front of him. If I've never cried, and if he didn't do that to me, I'd never fall for him. Really. Now, I'm trying really hard to avoid him...Really hard. But sometimes, I just can't help myself. What's wrong with me? I never want someone who is younger than me. But the way that he treated me, the better he treat me, I'm hunger for it more. I really need to put a full stop to this kinda complicated relationship. I really don't wanna make myself feeling so suffer. But how? Each time when he's caring towards me, I know he's a flirt, he's not serious when he said he loves me, I know that he actually treats everyone equally good and caring...That's just him! That's just him, Sher lyn! But...honestly, I really happy that I knew him...And I really wanna thank him for giving me the type of care that I've always dreamt of...

No comments:

Post a Comment