Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I Don't Know How to Fight

Sigh. I really don't know how to fight for my rights. People bullied me, but I just let them be. What a failure right? Or am I stupid?
Sigh...You know what? Guys don't like girls that are too naive. Uhm...That's why I'm still single right now. And also, guys don't like girls that are too blur, like me again lo...I'm single single single. Yay! Single life baby! Why bother of having relationships?

Honestly, if I were to have a relationship, before getting into that level, the guy must be able to mix with my crazy friends first. Taiping besties, you know you girls are my relationship advisors. LOL! Yup, you're right. Must meet up with them and be able to get along with them, then you'll pass the test:)

But if can't, it's better to stay just friends. But sometimes, I really hope it won't happen that someone that I'm close with to like me. Unless he knows me very well. Uhm...yeah. But I had split personality, and sometimes I also don't understand what I really want, so, if you can understand me better than I am, it'll be good.

Anyway, if I liked someone, I wouldn't even tell him and also wished that he wouldn't know about it. Honestly. Sometimes I prefer to "tepuk sebelah tangan" 'cause I'm afraid that it would cause the friendship to be shaky.

Anyway, don't think anything about relationship ba...Better to think about my studies...

No comments:

Post a Comment