Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Through Hard Times I Found You

We spent hours together this late evening...
I'm thankful that you've always been such a great friend to me...
I was so depressed. You called me 21 times and I didn't even bother to pick up my phone. 'Cause I was emo-ing and I just wanted to be alone. But you've never give up calling me, till I got so fed up and answered your call.
Thanks for not giving up on me.

You asked me to come over. Initially I was reluctant, but somehow, I don't know how you manage to find me. I was surprised when you were just in front of me all of sudden. I can't even escape. I rolled my eyes when I saw you, I'm sorry. I wasn't mean to do that, just that I'm too frustrated with myself. But you saw me in my bad times since I don't want anyone to see me in such a bad hair day. I was so lifeless that I didn't even bother to look at you. But you are always on my side, talking to me...I'm sorry that for the first hour and a few minutes I wasn't even listening as I'm thinking about my stuff. But somehow, you manage to attract my attention after a few hours.

You joked, you tried so hard to make me felt alive again. I know. I'm sorry that I don't even realize that just now. You tried your best to entertain me. After awhile, I finally smiled. And you said that I looked best when I smiled. Thanks for the compliment. :)  I passed you the croissant and asked you to heat it up for me, but you rubbed your hands and "heat" me up instead. Thanks for the warm hug. I really appreciated it. But the thing is,  I really hated the fact that you're going NS soon when we finally became so close. But throughout the 3 hours of your hard work, I've finally felt much better. You didn't comment much, but all you did is to make me smile and laugh again.

And one thing is, if you see this post, I've think about what you've asked me just now. I'm really sorry that at the mean time, I think that I still can't be in a relationship. I really cherish our friendship, that's why I guessed it's best that we maintain our levels right now. Perhaps what I need is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment