Friday, July 15, 2011

What to Do on my Free Days?

I'll be bored to death if there were no plans for my 1 week break.
I've worked as the Yun Nam roadshow promoter for almost a month. Know what? I think I really liked working there. People at there are from all walks of life. And you'll actually meet lotsa different people when you worked at there. Really. Yesterday I've got to know another new girl from New York skin solution, Zann. Honestly, all these while I thought that I'm the most ke lian people in Spore, but I was wrong. Zann wants to continue her studies, but have to work to earn money since she's supporting herself and her parents couldn't support her. We're almost from the same background. I think that's the reason why we got along so well even we just knew each other less than 12 hours! LOL~!!! She was the first girl to pull me into a MEN'S toilet. Yes, you didn't see wrong. A MALE's TOILET. Imagine I with my super blur face, I was like..." Why to a guy's toilet?" LOL..Then, I quickly ran out from there, cause she pulled me in and she went to the FEMALE's one.Haha...It was damn funny. I don't know why that I think I like it that way. LOL. Fun right?!

Cherrie, also from almost the same background. She's really a good friend. I really think working at there right actually can find true friends. You know, it's really unlike when you're in the university, everyone's there are super selfish and only thinks for themselves, even if they are not, they always tell things and judge them without understanding something or put themselves in people's shoes...But at YNNY, we tries to understand one another, be there for each other and care among one another. That's what best friends are man!

Anyway, tomorrow till Thursday I'd be damn damn free. I really have no plans ler...What should I do? Study???? Ehhh...Yeah, I guessed I should start out Felder Rousseau's book..chapter 4? Oh oh oh...This chem engine mod, please don't kill me next semester! I need to conquer you! I WANT CAP 5.0 in this coming semester....NUS, I'll conquer you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment