Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Today Damn Funny...

Worked at 9am...Initially, there was not much fun stuff la except that Nelson like to "bully" me...Hahaha! Okay la, we bullied one another la, to be frank. :P

There was once I asked, "Eh, new magazines came d ah?"
Okay, then I can't recall if I did actually said the word "Wahhhh~~~" cause the first magazine showed a hot guy model with his underwear at the front cover....
Then, he said he would tell Anne and Amy...I kept saying that I didn't say that word "Wahhh~~~" lo...LOL~!! Hm...but honestly, I'm not sure whether I did actually said that or not, or perhaps the word did slipped out of my mouth before I did realise it...Hmm...Then I kept saying that he make up stories...Wakao!

Haha!! Hmm...I think he was damn funny lo...Without him at here, it was really bored. Honestly, his existence is the reason that makes everyone at here to laugh. At least, with him here, I'm not feeling so bored lo...Hmm...But this time, instead of calling him uncle ( but he sometimes called me Auntie >.<, I'd call him uncle back la!!! ), today I called him "kor kor". Haha. don't know why, I felt that he's like a brother to me lo, someone who likes to tease me, but his teases are not the really mean type...Haha, he cooked instant noodle for me once (i asked him to cook for me de :P) and it gave me the feeling like a brother's cooking for his younger sister :)

Hmmm...Yeah, a good brother, but most of the times, like to tease the little sister. :)  But he's going to NS soon lo...That's what we kept teasing about him, wondering how he'd be like after going for his NS...Though he always tease me a lot, sometimes in terms of food, he'd gave me a lot to make sure that I had enough. It's like a brother's caring for a little sister right? Haha. And too bad, I kept pinching and hitting him so hard when he teased me about something I'd don't like...

Haha...Sometimes I felt so bad for hitting him so hard, haha...I did tried to stop myself...Hm...But he's too good d la I think...:) Thanks for being a good friend and colleague :)

No comments:

Post a Comment