Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Greatest Mum on Earth

Of course my mum is the greatest mum on Earth...

This post should be posted on Sunday night, but I was too tired  because I was working for 3 consecutive days...I called back home on Saturday night, but mum asked me to call on Sunday since dad is at home that time when I called, but he'd be in Thailand on Sunday-Thursday...

Yes, till now he's still angry with my for losing the scholarship. I really don't know how to convince him to forgive me. But perhaps, I don't deserve it. I just hope he'd understand one day, however. :C

I called mum, we chatted about an hour. Told her that I'm happy that day because it's the first time that I hitted 3rd tier that Sunday. And even in Expo, I didn't manage to hit that much...Although the last day in Expo I've got 10 vouchers, but with my own ability, I actually manage to sell 9 vouchers, and 1 voucher is given to me because Jenny helped me...

But Sunday, I managed to sell 11 vouchers while Alvin sold 12 vouchers...Although I don't manage to win his sales, I'm quite satisfied that I managed to be just a level below him. :)  See how despo I am, right? Earning money is not easy ok...Sigh, I don't know why I know that earning money is not easy, but yet, when it comes to SPENDING MONEY ON FOOD, I really can spend on them de lo...What the HELL?! Sorry, forgive this little Miss Food Scientist that ADORES food a lots!

The thing that made me touched when I talked to mum is when she said she wants to put my name on the Arowana pond instead of my 2 leeches at home. Sorry to say that I might not really like my brothers, just because they make me think that guys like them are the worst on Earth. C'mon, my works also not really fun, as I have to face lots of challenges and people's angry stares and scoldings...But yet, I still work...But they? Just a lil hardships also can't face. Even if you asked me to wash dishes and housework-like chores, I also don't mind. But all they want is their face. Anyway, I'm not asking them to do this type of job also la...But at least they should find a job instead being a leech at home and ask money from mum right? Can't they learn to be independent? I really hate guys that rely on girls and dependent on family members...Honestly, I look down on such guys de lo...

Tears actually welled when she said that to me, But I asked her where she got the money to buy it. I can't really remember what she answered...But the first thing I really thought is, she really doesn't have to put my name on it. Cause I don't want to fight for treasures with those 3 guys later in future...You know, wealth can be a complication to families. Mum said that she wants to put my name to help me to reduce my burden at least a bit in the future...Cause she knew that Uncle Daniel might be borrowing me the money for my tuition fees..That's why she wanted to help me to reduce the burden a little also. I almost cried on the phone, but I tried so hard to resist so that she couldn't hear me sobbing....Literally I thanked her and she said it's okay...

But flashing back those days when I scolded her because of my stupid hot temper during hot weathers, I really regret. I always did things I regretted later, and I don't know why. But honestly, I really love mum a lot. And I was lucky that she actually knows that I had mood swings on hot weather, especially when I sweated and feeling hot. But she never blame me for it. She never even scold me when I'm wrong :C     But I will really try hard to control my temper during stupid hot weathers..

I really hope that in future, I'd be able to bring mummy along to tour around...Since she's longed to tour, although she doesn't say so, but I can feel it in her eyes...But before that, I really wish that mummy's knee will get better, so that she can walk more...

If you were to ask me about the two person on EArth that I'd love, then it would sure be Mummy and Sis...

No comments:

Post a Comment