Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Smile Smile Smile

I wished I can smile. But I just can't.

Am I the only dumb people in NUS? :(

Prof trolled. Expecting us to remember only Michaelis Menten equation. But, IC50 was out. Great. I don't even know how to calculate. I HATE THIS SHIT MAN!

Very angry. Angry with myself for being so dumb. Angry with myself that although I've studied, I still couldn't remember.

But the truth is, I'm burying myself under the pillow.

Why did I choose to come here? :(
Sigh. I hope this uni life will end soon. I really want to graduate faster.

Dear God,

please. At least all Bs for this sem. I didn't ask for much. I really can't afford my CAP being pulled down. PLEASE. I really beg you :(   I wished to put a smile on my face and tell myself it's over for what is done and everything I shall leave to God. But, this time, I really can't convince myself not to worry. I can't convince myself to smile and tell myself to stay strong. Dear God, if you can listen to my prayers, I really beg for your help.

Even 9gag-ing couldn't manage to make me feel happy. :(

2 comments:

  1. you can make it my dear!!i have faith in you..you must have faith in yourselves too!! =D

    ReplyDelete