Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Vow



The Vow...

Well, I had to admit that this is one of the best movie of the romance genre I had ever watched. It's really touching how caring and observant the boyfriend is... I bet every girls would kill for a guy like him. :)
Okay. Kill is such a strong and wrong word to be used here. I mean would die. Well, maybe this is much better than kill :P

oh yeah. The girl (Paige) lost her memories due to a car accident. She can only remember things before she changed to Arts school but not the things after that. Leo (her husband) tries all his best to help her to regain her memories, but always seemed to be a stranger to Paige.

Anyway, I would highly recommend you all to watch it, but with a piece of advice, prepare lots of packets of tissues with you! It'd be better if you have a box of tissues with you. 'Cause this movie will really really really make you cried a lot. Too touching and sad I guessed. Multiple times Leo trying his best to help Paige to regain her memories, then most of the times, he was a total stranger to her and it really hurts him a lot. I can really feel that he really loves her a lot in the movie, and that's why I cried so bad T____T

Their vows:




No comments:

Post a Comment