Thursday, May 3, 2012

Stop Worrying

I shall go to temple every week starting from today. And MUST pray every day and night.
I know it's kinda not-so-me. But...I'm really worried. I'm worried that if I can't think properly at that moment, I don't know what I'll do to myself. I know that, if I keep on praying, my prayers will be heard. Right, God? :(

I had bad dreams. And I am really afraid that things that I'm worrying is going to come. I really do not know what I should do and what I would do. Perhaps on that day, I might be going to Marina Bay or somewhere near Suntec where there is river. Wanted to go to the beach though, but...I don't know how. :'(
I don't think by that time I'll be worrying bout my safety any more. It's like I don't think I'll give a single f*** of it. So many things I can foresee what will happen  if 'it' happens. :'(

Although I'm really really worried, I know there will be miracles. I know there will be. Although it seems that I'm lying to myself and I'm just trying too hard to convince myself. There will be a miracle, If I keep on praying. I just have to pray.

HAVE FAITH IN GOD, SHER LYN.
YOU KNOW YOU'VE DONE YOUR BEST YOU CAN. NOW, YOU JUST HAVE TO LEAVE THE REST TO GOD AND HAVE FAITH IN HIM.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all the best!

    "When one door closes another door opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us."
    -Alexander Graham Bell

    ReplyDelete